Note: “Company” = Market 2 All
In order to use our Services, you must:
- be at least 18 years old;
- complete the registration process;
- agree to this AUP; and
- provide true, complete, and up to date contact information to Company.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that Customer is responsible for the nature and content of all of the Customer Content, including but not limited to, for the accuracy, quality, integrity and legality of the Customer Content and of the means by which Customer and its Users acquire Customer Content.
Except where the following restrictions are prohibited by Law, Customer shall not, and shall not permit any Users or third parties to, directly or indirectly, use the Services to process, store, transmit, link to, display, or solicit content:
- about or relating to:
- individuals under 18 years of age;
- pornography, nudity, adult novelty items, escort services;
- financial information, stock trading, FOREX, mortgages and loans, insurance, debt collection, credit repair, offers to make money online or work from home businesses, payday lender related content, the production, sale, exchange, storage, or marketing of Cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings, Penny Stocks;
- gambling-related content (including but not limited to poker, casino games, horse and dog racing, and betting on college and pro sporting events);
- horoscopes, dating services, daily deals, coupons, paid surveys, lead generation services, affiliate or multi-level marketing, Ponzi schemes;
- DJ/nightclub, event/club promotions/party lists;
- the selling of personal data of any kind, list brokers or list rental services;
- recruitment or job-seeking services;
- firearms, bombs, grenades, or other weapons;
- pharmaceuticals, drugs (illegal or otherwise), diet advice, nutritional advice, supplements; illegal goods or software (including but not limited to pirated computer programs), viruses, or any other content that Company deems inappropriate in Company’s sole discretion;
- violence against any governments, organizations, groups, or individuals or which provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence;
- that is defamatory, libellous, offensive (including hate speech, blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred, or excessive profanity), obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, threatening, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by Company in Company’s sole discretion); and/or
- that violates or infringes: 1) any applicable local, state, federal, and international Laws; or 2) the rights of a third party (including a third party’s privacy and/or intellectual property rights).
- about or relating to:
- Monitoring. Company reserves the right to inspect and monitor any Customer’s Account and Customer Content at any time, without notice, to ensure compliance with the terms of this AUP. In connection with the foregoing, Customer agrees to promptly provide records and/or other information requested by Company. Company reserves the right to limit Customer’s access to Customer’s Account at any time if Company believes, in its sole discretion, that Customer or its Users have violated or may violate any terms set forth in this AUP.
- Disclosure. Company shall have the right to disclose communications between (i) Customer and (ii) its email recipients and other users of its services to the extent required by law, including without limitation as required by legal process or court order. Company shall have no obligation to notify Customer of requests for such disclosures except as otherwise required by this AUP or the Agreement.
- Right to Remove, Suspend, Terminate. Company may, in its sole discretion, remove any Customer Content, suspend, or terminate Customer’s use of the Services for any actual or alleged breach of this AUP at any time. For clarity, removal, suspension, or termination pursuant to this clause will not terminate Customer’s obligation to pay fees owed to Company.
Last update: October 28th, 2020