We know you’ve got a lot riding on your holiday email strategy and it’s easy for the dreaded send anxiety to creep in.
Before you hit the “send” button, take a look at my own email “pre-flight” checklist to make sure your emails this holiday season are a success.
- Send a test email to see exactly what your email will look like in the inbox across different devices and email clients. Then, send another test for good measure.
- Validate your sending list by spot-checking a few individual email addresses.
- Check all your links. Also consider linking all images and using alt-text for anyone with images turned off.
- Use A/B testing with 2 versions of your subject line to optimize your open rate.
- Be sure your email has a clear call to action (CTA) to maximize your clicks.
If you do run into any issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team.