What does “SEO” mean?
“SEO” is an acronym for “Search Engine Optimization” or technique(s) used to help improve a web site’s ranking in the major search engines (e.g. Google, Yahoo!, Bing) when a visitor uses specific word searches.
To put it in layman’s terms, it’s like having two identical racing cars on the grid but one has a much faster engine than the other. Who do you think will win the race? Or two storefronts but only one has the front door open with the lights on.
What are the Benefits?
At Market 2 All, we can take a non- or poorly-ranking web site and improve where it appears for specific word searches. We use both tried-and-tested techniques as well as our own “secret spices”, which we have developed over the past 10 years, to:
- Increase the number of visitors your web site receives and potentially, turn into a customer
- Improve the share of total web site traffic brought in from the major search engines (should be over 50%)
- Help improve the ranking of your web site or specific web pages for specific word searches
- Identify your strongest keyword phrases, which you can use in additional pages or sites
- Identify phrases that you can use in a pay-per-click campaign
- Discover where your visitor come from, which you can use to limit where your Pay-Per-Click campaign is shown, thereby maximizing your budget and eliminating regions or cities
It’s important to do SEO before you start building a website but can also be done after launch.
- Keyword research: with your help, we identify which search terms are being used by people to find your type of product or service
- We identify which ones are likely to rank you favourably in the search results
- Write the specific “tags” in your website that the engines look at to rank you
- Write web page content or help you adjust what you have
- Give advice on techniques that you can use to improve your ranking (e.g. developing quality inbound links from authority websites)
Need some SEO help?